Last Update: March 22, 2023
- Venue. We provide daily traffic accident, health & safety news for local areas across the United States. Our content is based on information we receive from news organizations and local experts. Our Website is for informational purposes only, and readers should seek the advice of qualified professionals if they require legal or medical assistance. It is important to note that initial reports may differ from the final investigations carried out by law enforcement and other parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of our content, and we do not assume responsibility for any inaccuracies. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information to our readers, but we cannot guarantee the completeness, reliability, or accuracy of the content on our Website. We reserve the right to make changes and updates to our content at any time without prior notice.
- Third Parties. The Website contains references to third party websites, software and services for support. We shall not be liable for any third party venues and do not guarantee their performance. We do not monitor all content submitted to the Website. We shall not be liable for user submissions or any third party content on the Website.
- Interactive Features. This Website includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us and each other. You agree that, because of the limited nature of such communication, any guidance you may receive can be incomplete and may even be misleading. Therefore, any assistance you may receive using any our Website’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and should not be relied upon without further competent independent confirmation.
- DRIVING. DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER THAT DISTRACTS YOU FROM DRIVING OR IS ILLEGAL (E.G., IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE USE OF MOBILE DEVICES WHILE DRIVING). WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH TRAFFIC LAWS.
NO LEGAL OR MEDICAL ADVICE
- The information provided on our Website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to constitute professional advice. This includes legal, medical, financial or any other professional advice. You should not rely on any information on this website as advice for any specific case or matter.
- No professional-client relationship is created by your use of the Website. If you require professional advice, you should seek the services of a qualified professional in the relevant field.
- It is important to note that laws, regulations, and health information can vary by jurisdiction and are subject to change. Therefore, the information provided on our Website may not be applicable to your specific situation. It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction.
- We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our Website, but we do not warrant that the information on this website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes and updates to the information on our website at any time without prior notice.
- This Website may contain advertisements related to attorneys, law firms, doctors, medical professionals, medical offices, auto repair centers and online traffic school courses. These advertisements are paid for by the respective parties for marketing services or is a paid affiliate where we receive compensation or agreed commission rates for referring you to their services and/or products.
- We do not endorse or recommend any particular attorney, law firm, doctor, medical professional, medical office, auto repair center or online traffic school, whether identified or quoted in any article or advertisement on our website. We are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any information provided by these third-party advertisements.
- By using our Website, you acknowledge that any reliance on these third-party advertisements is at your own risk. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your use of these advertisements or any products or services offered by these third parties.
- We ask that you do not submit or provide any confidential or sensitive information to us, especially in connection with a potential legal matter. Please note that any information you provide to us will not be treated as confidential or privileged. We do not accept any liability for damages that may arise from the disclosure of confidential or sensitive information to us. Therefore, we recommend that you seek the advice of a qualified attorney or professional to discuss any confidential or sensitive information related to your legal matters.
- You cannot use or disclose any confidential information relating to our business, users, operations and properties for any purpose without our express prior written authorization. You agree to take all reasonable measures to protect the secrecy of and avoid disclosure or use of our confidential information.
- Our Intellectual Property. We and our content suppliers own all intellectual property rights in our Website contents, logos, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and data. Our IP rights are protected by U.S. law and international IP conventions. By using our Website you do not acquire any of our IP rights. Nevertheless, you can view and print out this Website’s content for personal use. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted under these Terms or other written agreements between you and us.
- Your Submissions. We do not claim ownership rights over your content. What’s yours remains yours. However, if you upload any content to the public areas of our Website, you state that: (i) you have all necessary rights to that content, and (ii) we can display, transmit, modify and distribute this content without compensation to you. We can use and implement any feedback that you voluntarily provide, without compensation to you.
- Copyright Infringement. We take copyright infringement seriously. Report it to us if you see it on our Website and we will investigate. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will promptly investigate claims of copyright infringement committed using our Website if such claims are reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you hold copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder, you can report alleged copyright infringements as follows:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of your report:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”
“I hereby state that the information in this report is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Email your report to [email protected] and our team will review and respond to your claim immediately.
The Rosslinh Group, LLC, and it’s affiliate names including Nationwide Report, is registered for inclusion in the U.S. Copyright Office’s DMCA Designated Agent Directory; Registration number DMCA-1054275.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
By visiting this Website, you represent and agree that:
- You have a full capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement, such as these Terms.
- You will not let others use your account, except as may be explicitly authorized by us. Everything that happens under your account is your responsibility. Registering duplicate accounts is not allowed.
- If you make a submission, it shall be truthful and not misleading. We can terminate any account for writing untruthful reviews, comments or other content. We reserve the right to edit, reject or erase anything submitted to us without prior notice. You will not send spam, anything defamatory, vulgar, racist, abusive or hateful.
- You will not use our Website in connection with any sexually explicit material, illegal drugs, promotion of alcohol to persons under 21 years of age, pirated computer programs, viruses or other harmful code, disclosure of anyone’s private information without consent, pyramid schemes, multilevel-marketing, “get rich quick” offerings, encouragement of violence.
- You will ask for our permission before copying anything from our Website for republication.
- You will not use our Website for anything illegal.
- We reserve the right to terminate any account using our sole reasonable discretion and without notice or liability.
- Bots, crawlers, indexers, web spiders, harvesters or any similar automatic processes are not allowed on our Website.
- You will not impede the proper functioning of the Website.
- We follow standard procedures for data collection and usage. Like many other websites, we use log files to collect certain information when visitors access or use our website. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
BREACH OF THESE TERMS
If any user violates these Terms or any law, we can, without limitation: (i) ban that user from the Website; (ii) disclose the user’s identity to authorities and assist in investigations; (iii) delete or moderate the user’s content; (iv) take any other action available under law.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- EVERYTHING WE PROVIDE ON THIS WEBSITE IS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, TO BE RELIED ON AT YOUR OWN RISK. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE RELYING ON ANYTHING ON THIS WEBSITE. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SAFETY, FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE PERFORMANCE.
- WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, NOR SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE FEES WE RECEIVED FROM YOU, IF ANY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any provision of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your user submissions caused damage to a third party.
ARBITRATION; CLASS ACTION WAIVER
- Arbitration. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
The arbitration shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. The arbitration will be based on the submission of documents and there shall be no in-person or oral hearing. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor an arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration hereunder without the prior written consent of both parties. You understand that this Section means that, by using the Website, you agree to arbitrate, thus, waiving your rights to sue in court and have a jury trial.
- Class Action Waiver. You acknowledge and agree that you waive your right to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Further, unless both you and us otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding.
- Communications. You agree that we can communicate with you electronically, via SMS, push notifications, email or phone calls. All electronic communications shall have the same legal force as if they were in paper form.
- Relationship of the Parties. You and us are in an independent contractor relationship with respect to each other. That means that there is no partnership, joint venture, employer/employee or any similar arrangement.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable for failure to perform any obligations to the extent that the failure is caused by a Force Majeure event such as, without limitation, act of God, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, acts or regulations of national or local governments.
- Hyperlinks. Linking to our Website is allowed, however, it must always be done in a way that does not adversely affect our business or implies some form of association when there is none.
- Severability. If any part of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, then only that particular portion, and not the entire Terms, will be unenforceable.
- Assignment. We have the right, at our sole discretion, to assign or subcontract our rights or obligations outlined in these Terms.
- Waiver. Our failure to exercise any of our rights under these Terms shall not be considered a waiver to exercise them in other instances. No waiver shall be effective unless it is in writing signed by us.
- Prevailing Language. If there are any inconsistencies or conflicts between the English original of these Terms and any foreign language translation, the English version shall prevail.
Please address your questions and feedback to:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (800) 423-0942 from 9am-5pm PST, Monday through Friday
- US Mail: Nationwide Report / 13681 Newport Ave. Ste 8-192 / Tustin, CA 92780