Request Your Accident Police Report The Easy Way

Your vehicle accident report is the first step in the reporting process for making an insurance claim. You can start the process here as an injured party, a relative or spouse of the accident victim.
Have questions about your confidential accident report? Your request includes a No Obligation, Free Confidential Consultation Call with a local Legal Advocate provided by Valiant Advocates. A legal advocate will help retrieve your confidential accident report, and the ability to have a free, private consultation to help answer any questions. This is an optional selection that can be chosen in our form below and is a no-cost or obligation service.

Your no-fuss approach to obtaining a
Free Accident Report

Please answer the following questions to receive your Confidential Accident Report.

This free service is provided by:

Step 1 of 4
Select Any That Apply To Your Request

The Importance of Filing a Car Accident Report

An accident report is a legal document that must be completed in order to be reimbursed for property damage or medical expenditures made as a result of the accident. It aids insurers in determining the validity of a claim. An accident report is also required in situations when there is a judicial proceeding involving the incident.

Almost every type of accident mandates the filing of an accident report. Before anybody leaves the site of a vehicle crash, especially if there is personal injury, death, or property damage, it is important to call the authorities. When a law enforcement officer arrives, he or she investigates the site and obtains information about the collision, all of which aids in the creation of a legal case. It is a useful document for all parties involved, including insured victims, insurance companies, and attorneys (in cases where a lawsuit is filed).

It is not required to contact the police in the case of small accidents, such as a fender bender, or in the absence of significant property damage. However, even in minor crashes, the parties involved are required to stop and share information under motor vehicle accidents act. If one of the parties fails to do so, a hit-and-run charge may be filed, which can result in a serious consequence.

About Us

Nationwide Report™ provides daily traffic accident, health & safety news for local areas across the United States.

Subscribe to our Newsletter