Last Update: September 14, 2023
Note that this Policy is only valid on our Website, not any third party networks, even if they are referenced on our Website. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself and comply with any relevant third party networks.
Collection of User Data
Here are the types of information regarding the Website users we may collect:
- Personal Info: name, email, address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
- Communications: if you contact us for any reason, we will receive whatever information you voluntarily provide (e.g., your feedback, ratings and reviews).
- Your Devices: device identifiers, phone manufacturer and carrier, browser, IP address, operating system version, mobile advertising identifiers, application installations.
- Website Interaction: we see what content our Website users access, when and how they interact with the Website content/pages.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- To provide the services and/or information that you have asked for.
- To send our newsletter but you can unsubscribe.
- To respond to a court order, regulatory request or legal process.
- To enforce our rights, carry out our obligations, prevent fraud, and facilitate disputes between users.
- To accomplish any other purpose for which the information was provided.
Disclosure of Data
In addition to sharing your data as described above, we may disclose the collected personal information as follows:
- In case there is a sale, merger or other transfer in the ownership of our Website, the successor will receive personal information about our Website users along with the assets transferred.
- To our contractors, business partners, third party service providers and other entities or individuals who provide support for our Website. For example, integration and API partners.
- If we decide that disclosure is appropriate to protect the property, safety, rights of the Website, its users or the public.
- Aggregated, anonymized information that does not identify any particular user can be disclosed without restriction.
Cookies are small bits of text data placed on your device when you visit sites. Cookies record data about your activity, such as which pages you view and what you click on. Cookies assist our Website to recognize your device when you return. For example, cookies can help us to remember your preferences, username, analyze the performance of our Website and recommend content that may be most relevant to your interests.
- Analytics. This type of cookie shows us which pages users view, which links are popular, etc. These cookies only provide anonymized information that does not identify anybody personally. This information is then bundled with the similar information from the other users, so that we can analyze the general usage patterns via Google Analytics. Google uses the information and is available at https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners. For opt-out options specific to Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Essential cookies. These are necessary to provide the services that you have asked for. Without these essential cookies, our Website would not be able to operate. They are necessary to enable users to navigate through the Website and use its main features. E.g., essential cookies identify registered users so that they can access member-only areas of the site. Essential cookies keep users logged in. If a subscriber disables essential cookies, that subscriber won’t be able to get to all of the content that a subscription entitles them to. These cookies don’t collect information that could be utilized for the purposes of marketing or figuring out what places on the internet you have visited.
- To show relevant advertising. If we allow ads on our Website, they can contain cookies in order to provide ads most relevant to your interests. They can also help limit the number of times you see a particular ad and to assess the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
- To improve your browsing experience. This type of cookie enables the site to remember users’ preferences and settings, such as geographic region or language. They can also be used to restrict the number of times an ad is shown, to remember which forms you have already filled in, so that you don’t have to do it again.
- To implement tracking technology on our Website. This tracking does not use your personal information; it uses deidentified data (i.e., data that cannot be tied specifically to you). We will not combine this data with your other personal information without your prior express permission.
There is a way to turn off cookies by going to your browser’s Help or Settings menu. However, keep in mind that disabling cookies may limit your use of the Website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
Only our administrators are allowed to access our Website’s password-protected server where your personal information is stored. We utilize SSL. However, any transmission of information over the Internet has its inherent risks, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Transmit personal information over the Internet at your own risk. We shall not be liable for circumvention of security measures or privacy settings on the Website. It is your responsibility to keep your login credentials, if any, confidential.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. Our Website is not directed to children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided any personal info, it will be erased from our database as soon as reasonably possible, except when we need to keep that information for legal purposes or to notify a parent or guardian. However, portions of this data may remain in back-up archives or weblogs even after we erase it from our databases. If a parent or guardian believes that a child has sent us personal information, send us an e-mail.
Users’ Rights, CCPA
- We will not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes to the extent it is forbidden by law. If our practices change, we will do so in accordance with applicable laws and will notify you in advance. California law requires that operators of online services disclose how they respond to a Do Not Track signal. Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the online service that a user visits, indicating that the user does not wish to be tracked. At this time we do not respond to the Do Not Track signal.
- You can request disclosure of your information collected by us by writing to the email at the end of this Policy. We will then provide the requested information, its sources and purposes of use, in a portable and easily accessible format within 45 days of the request.
- You have the right to request deletion of your personal information from our systems by submitting a request to the email at the end of this Policy.
- You have the right to nondiscrimination for exercising your rights. That means you cannot be denied goods or services, charged different prices, or provided different quality of goods/services for asserting your legal rights.
We process your personal information in the United States. This is where it will be transferred to in case you are located somewhere else. By submitting any personal information to us, you agree to its transfer to and processing in the United States.
EU Users’ Rights
- Your GDPR rights to be informed, to access, rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal information. You have the right to obtain free information about what personal data we have obtained about you, where it is stored, for how long, for what purposes it is used, to whom it was disclosed. You have the right to have us, without undue delay, rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you. That means you can request we change your personal data in our records, or have your incomplete personal data completed. You have the “right to be forgotten,” i.e. to have us delete your personal information, without undue delay, if the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected. However, GDPR gives us the right to refuse erasure if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for keeping your information.
- GDPR gives you the right to restrict processing if any of the following applies:
i. If you contest the accuracy of your personal data, we will restrict processing it for a period enabling us to verify its accuracy.
ii. The processing is unlawful and you oppose its erasure and request instead the restriction of its use.
iii. We no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require us to restrict processing for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
iv. You have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override yours.
- Right to data portability. Upon request, we will provide you your personal data in our possession, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit that data to another controller if doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to object. You can object, on grounds relating your particular situation, at any time, to processing of your personal information, if based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. We will then have to stop processing, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, we will have to stop processing for these purposes.
- Right to withdraw consent. GDPR grants you the right to withdraw your earlier given consent, if any, to processing of your personal data at any time.
- Rights related to automated decision making. As a responsible business, we do not rely on any automated decision making, such as profiling.
Accident Report Requests & Services
Nationwide Report® is not a law firm, nor a lawyer referral service, nor is it a substitute for hiring an attorney or law firm and does not provide legal advice. Nationwide Report® do not endorse or recommend any participating Third-Party Legal Professionals that pay to participate in our advertising efforts on this website or through our paid advertising campaigns. An attorney-client relationship is not formed when calling a phone number on this website or filling out our form on this website. Services may not be available in all US states or for all legal categories and is sponsored by legal professionals.
If you need legal advice, please consult a licensed attorney in your area. You have not been pre-approved, pre-qualified or any similar concept by submitting an inquiry form to us. You may have to complete a separate application or answer additional questions with the third-party providers. Nationwide Report® charges paid marketing lead generation fees by all third-party providers for exclusive geographical advertising rights.
We recommend that you rely on your own judgment in deciding which available legal services, terms and Provider best suits your needs. The Third-party Providers are solely responsible for its services to you, and you agree that The Rosslinh Group, LLC and it’s affiliate brands (i.e. Nationwide Report, Valiant Advocates) shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of such services.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can view and edit some of your account information yourself after logging in. If you terminate an account, we may retain some information for as long as necessary to evaluate Website usage, troubleshoot issues, resolve disputes and collect any fees owed. If you have any questions or wish to ask to access, modify or delete any of your personal data on our Website, please contact us. Note that we can deny your request if we think it would violate any law or cause the information to be incorrect.
Please address your questions and feedback as follows:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (800) 423-0942 from 9am-5pm PST, Monday through Friday
- US Mail: Nationwide Report / 13681 Newport Ave. Ste 8-192 / Tustin, CA 92780